You Are Reading

RUDIMENTALDRUMS_PRESENTATION&EVALUATION





This brief was conducted earlier in the year so that I had conducted some briefs from start to finish independently. While I have worked quite solidly in collaborations throughout the year, I have still felt that I have done a substantial amount of independent work. I have often found that working in a collaboration can lead to more independent work than working on a brief on your own.

This brief was completed rather quickly. I spent time working to a brief and pleasing a client, however I felt unfulfilled in myself. I feel like I answered the brief well and I effectively applied my own written copy to a professional and engaging standard. The design isn’t particularly bad, but something was lacking for me. I feel it was the application and context of the brief, and perhaps even the audience.

I think that I need to be working to a larger audience. I feel that this brief was not substantial enough for me to find particularly interesting. While the client was happy with what I had done, I feel that working in the sector of music and education is something that I need to be careful with. I was certainly not interested in the education side, purely because it does not appeal to me as a career, and the music thing is something that I need to be careful with. I need to find a broader context if I am to work within the music industry.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.