You Are Reading

CANCELLEDBRIEF_LIFF

I cancelled this brief due to unforeseen circumstances taken on by other briefs. I did not plan on doing briefs such as the Yearbook, which has taken a lot of my collaborative time up. The meetings and the presentations take time which I had not accounted for and I have had to give up this brief.

I am very disappointed with this as this is the type of brief I would like to do and I think it runs perfectly with my personal statement. I planned to do a campaign for the Leeds Independent Film Festival, however it has turned out that I would not have enough time to completely the brief with the level of integrity that I wanted.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.