You Are Reading

BLADE_RESEARCH



What did I do? 

Once again the Blade research seemed to be very superficial as I conducted it too early. This has definitely made me aware that research can not be conducted right at the beginning of a brief. The research I did was mainly on other Barbershops. I paid particularly attention to a Barbershop in Sheffield, as I felt this had a similar feel to what the owner of Blade wanted to achieve. 


What should/will I do? (because this brief is under development, and will be a longer brief, I will write some things that I can do to make the brief stronger)

I think that I should be in close contact with the Barber and his staff to see what it is that they want. I think I should do some research into competition within the city. While I am aware of some, I think it will be valuable for me to document the competition within the city in order for me to put forward a more solid, and contextualised proposal. 

If the brief was a larger scale brief, I could potentially conduct interviews with the users of the barbershop to see what their thoughts are on the current barbershop as it stands, and what they like so much about it. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.