You Are Reading

CRIT_TBM



The crit with The Beautiful Meme was a new and interesting form of crit. After presenting our work we received a very honest professional crit. 


What was said?

Ben, the creative director at The Beautiful Meme, gave a brilliant crit. He acknowledged the strength of the ideas, but gave feedback about some potential issues about taking the concept further. 

Some of the issues were the legibility of the NEW logo, and also the idea of using NEW to represent Northern Ireland England and Wales. 


How will I act on this?

For me this was only a short brief, so I wanted to use this as an exercise. I will act on polishing the brief in order to give it a chance of being inducted into my portfolio. I think there are some ideas that can be built on and giving some visual strength in order to be put into my portfolio of work. 



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.