You Are Reading

FLAG/TBM_CONCEPT&DEVELOPMENT


The development for this brief went rather well. I particularly enjoyed it because I was allowed to include rationality in the decisions. From the outset I thought their must be more to the brief than ‘revolution' and ‘evolution’ so I set out to achieve both. I felt that creating a completely different flag was completely irrational, but looking into how the new flag could be introduced really interested me. 

The idea of creating a campaign around a new flag was what set me on a path to answering the brief in my way. The brief desired more than a new flag, but was open to a range of interesting possibilities and speculations about what could happen once the flag had been changed. 




Joel put together some boards that summed up our rationale. The presentation included the images that I put together for the proposal in order to be taken to the crit with The Beautiful Meme. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.