You Are Reading

CRIT2


















The research from the crit was, on the whole, very good. The crit highlighted that the design direction for DRIP answered the brief. While this was a good outcome, the work for Blade was not as succesful. One of the pieces of crit feedback said that the design was not suitable for the application which I have taken on board:


I used this method of crit in order to get some concise feedback. Rather than asking for feedback on colour choices or something superficial like that, I decided that I would invite the person giving the crit to make some assumptions about the brand. The fact that this was a false assumption means that my design is flawed, and that is all that I need to know. I will act on this, and produce a different design. To get better feedback than this, I should have asked the crit member why they got the assumption wrong. 

Once again, I feel it would have been far more valuable to take work that is in progress as this would have invited a greater degree of feedback, while Blade is in the the process stage, I feel I got some valuable feedback, but I feel I should have invited more feedback on the matter to improve my design direction. 



Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.