You Are Reading

BLADE_BRIEF


Live Brief:
Blade Barbershop

This brief is another live brief with a real world context. I noticed my barber wanted some branding doing so I decided that I would create some identity materials as part of a brief and then pitch it to him. The brief is a branding brief, and my first one of the year. I do not particularly want to focus too heavily on branding this year, as there are other things that I want to try before leaving university. However, this will be a valuable brief for me as it has a real world context, and it will be a brief run across print and digital. The latter is of particular importance because I want to retry applying a brand concept over a range of diverse applications. While I am unsure whether I want to focus on branding in my future, I know that I certainly want it to be a string on my bow. 


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.