You Are Reading

DRIP_BRIEF


Live Brief:
For Director Mark Trifunovic

This is the first brief that I will be taking on this year. I want a lot of my briefs this year to be live briefs as I feel this is what has been missing from my University experience thus far. Last year there were some projects that had a real world context, and I really enjoyed working on these. Working with real people really puts some of the things that I have been learning into context, and brings to light that there is a whole lot more for me to learn. I hope that by taking on more live briefs, I will increase the speed at which I learn new things, and be pushed out of my comfort zone a lot more. 

This brief is for a film. I had a meeting with the director in order to set the brief, which has been documented in my brief development PDF, and this was a really good insight into how I should conduct myself professionally in a meeting. While there is no pay being involved, I wanted to conduct the brief as professionally as possible in order to practice the way I carry myself, and communicate with people I am working with in a professional capacity. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.